Adaptador de Lentes M42 para Fuji X Cámara
&envío gratis a Spain
- Fabricante: K&F Concept
- Comprar K&F Concept adaptador de lentes m42 para fuji x cámara en línea, envío gratis y 30 días de garantía de devolución.
- Existencia: Disponible
- 29.99 https://www.kentfaith.es/KF06.058_adaptador-objetivos-m42-fx-m42-lentes-para-fuji-x
- • Permiten objetivos M42 utilizados en cámara Fujifilm X.
- • Compatible con la cámara Fujifilm incluye: Fuji X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-E1, X-E2, X-E3, X-M1, X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-S1, X-T1, X-T10, X-T20, X-T2, X10, X20, X30, XF1, XQ1, XQ2 etc.
- • Hecho de latón y aluminio. Construcción estable, precisa y duradera. Operada manualmente. Enfoque infinito permitido.
- • Para lentes pesados de formato medio, sugerimos utilizar con un soporte de teleobjetivo y un trípode para equilibrar su peso cuando se dispara.
- • 30 días de devolución, 12 meses de garantía de calidad, 100% de garantía de satisfacción.
Frecuentemente Compramos Juntos
Great Value for Price (if you have vintage lenses)
Sturdy adaptor. Seems to be comoletely made out of metal, being quite heavy and sturdy.Feels confortable on my Fuji!Great if you have lenses around!!Note that you won't have autofocus or automatic aperture control. Even if the lenses do, there are no pins on this.
Solid little adaptor which fitted the camera well, there was a very small amount of play but nothing out of the ordinary, no different from an OEM lens. The Pentax lens fitted fine although it did not line up 100% , I noticed three small Allan -key grub screws around the side, I suspect they hold the actual mount in place so may try adjusting those but it's only a small amount. Fit and finish are very good considering the price.I see they also have adaptors for Canon and Olympus, will definitely consider adding those to my kit build quality and price.
Great product! Well built
Great product! Well built, feels very sturdy. FX side fits perfectly to my XT1, and M42 side as well with my Helios-44m and Jupiter-9 lenses. I read some complains about inner side being glossy, I guess it was fixed so it is not the case with my copy. Definitely recommend this adapter.
Opens up a whole new world of wonderful lenses
This adapter is great value for money. It is reassuringly solid and sturdy and does exactly as it should - allows you to mount your M42 lenses on your Fuji X bodies. For just a few quid you have access to a huge wealth of wonderful old lenses which can be bought at very reasonable prices because people don't want to focus manually any more - or maybe you have some M42 lenses stashed in the loft somewhere which you haven't used in years.In my case I have a Helios 44M (cheap as chips from eBay recently) and a couple of Super Takumar lenses handed down to me by my aunt and I believe about the same age as I am.I have been using this on an X-Pro1 and loving the results. Pop the adapter on, pop the lens on, switch to manual focussing and make sure you have focus peaking enabled on your camera. I found it much easier to use these vintage (and superb) lenses on my X-Pro1 with this adapter than I did with my EOS 6D - manual focussing is made a doddle. No reason to pay more than this, I'm tempted to get one for each M42 lens I own.I've attached a photo of a carved stone head from a church window taken using this adapter when I had the Helios 44M attached to it. This was shot with the Helios wide open at f2, manually focussed (of course) using the focus peaking feature of the X-Pro1. Focus nailed on the eye.
There are no faqs for this product.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Fujifilm X-A1||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A10||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A2||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A3||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A5||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E1||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E2||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E2s||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E3||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-H1||Fuji X|
- Next >
- End >>